TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: '80' Country Code

Re: '80' Country Code

Robert Bonomi (bonomi@host122.r-bonomi.com)
Sun, 19 Jun 2005 09:11:42 -0000

In article <telecom24.277.1@telecom-digest.org>, Geoff
<nospam@nospam.com> wrote:

> I was looking at my call logs and have an international call from
> Spain and another country. The number for the other country starts
> with '803' but there is no country with an '80' and '803' dialing
> code. Any ideas where the call came from?

Best guess: somewhere around Helsinki, Finland.

Go to Next message: Steven Lichter: "Re: Cellphone Tax Started in Alexandria, VA"
Go to Previous message: Al Gillis: "Re: XO Communications"
May be in reply to: Geoff: "'80' Country Code"