TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: What Happened to Channel 1

Re: What Happened to Channel 1

Paul Coxwell (paulcoxwell@tiscali.co.uk)
Tue, 31 May 2005 19:52:01 +0100

> Crystal Palace also used vertical polarization while Divis used
> vertical.

Oops! I meant to say that Divis used HORIZONTAL polarization.

- Paul

Go to Next message: Isaiah Beard: "Re: Will My Cingular SIM Card Work in Another Brand of Phone?"
Go to Previous message: Steven Lichter: "Re: Do Not do Business With Sprint PCS !"
May be reply: Paul Coxwell: "Fwd: Re: What Happened to Channel 1"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page