TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Here is My Sad Story With Lingo

Re: Here is My Sad Story With Lingo

Henry (henry999@eircom.net)
Tue, 31 May 2005 09:27:00 +0300

<John> wrote:

> About a year ago, I called their sales department and asked if Lingo
> could work over sattelite. They said yes, and signed me up.

> ...no, it will not work.

> I tried to cancel, and get a refund, since their sales department
> mislead me.

Here is what I have done several times in similar situations (_not_
with Lingo, however). After discussing the matter with a phone rep, I
will write a brief summary of the conversation, including all the
details about what will (and, if relevant, what will not) work. I then
e-mail it to them and ask that they print it off on their letterhead,
have it signed by someone of manager level and fax it back to me. When
I've got the fax in my hand, I give them my credit card number and an
authorization to proceed with the order.

If they won't do that for you, you probably don't want to deal with
them.

Cheers,

Henry

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Phone Outage Costs Fort Wayne Store to Lose Business"
Go to Previous message: DevilsPGD: "Re: Here is My Sad Story With Lingo"
May be in reply to: John Avina - Abraxas Energy Consulting: "Here is My Sad Story With Lingo"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page