TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Here is My Sad Story With Lingo

Here is My Sad Story With Lingo

John Avina - Abraxas Energy Consulting (johnavina@abraxasenergy.com)
Mon, 30 May 2005 11:33:03 -0700

About a year ago, I called their sales department and asked if Lingo
could work over sattelite. They said yes, and signed me up.

I got the equipment, and tried for a couple of months (I had to buy
all sorts of adapters) to make it work, and called tech support, and
they said, no, it will not work.

I tried to cancel, and get a refund, since their sales department
mislead me. They would not give me a refund, and twice, when I asked
to speak to a manager, they said the manager was too busy and would
call me back, but the manager never did.

After cancelling, they put a $40 cancellation fee on my credit card,
and not only that, this month I got a $22 charge on my credit card.

I have never been involved with such a crooked dishonest company
before. I would advise all people to avoid Lingo. They have no
ethics, apparently, and charge poor suckers like me for nothing.

Never give them your credit card.

Kind Regards,

John Avina
johnavina@yahoo.com

Go to Next message: TELECOM Digest Editor: "How is Your Holiday? Mine Sort of Bittersweet"
Go to Previous message: Danny Burstein: "Computer Break-in/Corporate Spy Charges ... in Israel"
May be reply: DevilsPGD: "Re: Here is My Sad Story With Lingo"
May be reply: Henry: "Re: Here is My Sad Story With Lingo"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page