TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Will My Cingular SIM Card Work in Another Brand of Phone?

Will My Cingular SIM Card Work in Another Brand of Phone?

rockstarr0105@gmail.com
30 May 2005 18:33:20 -0700

I Dropped my Cingular Motorola V220 in water ... OOps! Will the
Cingular sim card work in a Nokia or other type of Motorola? Please
Help!!! And what are the cheapest phones that are cingular and SIM
compatible, THANKS!!

Go to Next message: pierreberto@yahoo.fr: "Do Not do Business With Sprint PCS !"
Go to Previous message: Isaiah Beard: "Re: Last Laugh! 86 Year Old Woman Taken to Jail Account of 911 Call"
May be reply: John Levine: "Re: Will My Cingular SIM Card Work in Another Brand of Phone?"
May be reply: Isaiah Beard: "Re: Will My Cingular SIM Card Work in Another Brand of Phone?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page