TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Why Does it Take So Long?

Re: Why Does it Take So Long?

AES (siegman@stanford.edu)
Mon, 23 May 2005 19:20:58 -0700

In article <telecom24.228.11@telecom-digest.org>, mc
<mc_no_spam@uga.edu> wrote:

> In the magazine industry there is an old and mostly obsolete tradition
> of starting every subscription at the beginning of a volume (i.e., a
> year or half-year). Scholarly journals still normally do this. I
> don't know if that is what happened to you.

Thanks. Don't know if Harpers and NY Review of Books count as
scholarly journals, but I'll look at the first arrivals to see.

(On the other hand when I ordered a subscription to Couloir a month
into their annual subscription period last year and very clearly asked
to get the initial issue that had already (just) been distributed, it
never happened, and I could never get a response from them about
this.)

Go to Next message: Al Gillis: "Re: Corporate Identify -- Verizon vs. "Bell Telephone""
Go to Previous message: Tim@Backhome.org: "Re: Switch Identification"
May be in reply to: AES: "Why Does it Take So Long?"