TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: SprintPCS Lousy Web Interface

Re: SprintPCS Lousy Web Interface

D. M. Hendricks (dmhendricks@despammed.com)
9 May 2005 13:10:47 -0700

Steve Sobol wrote:

> D. M. Hendricks wrote:
>> It's good to know that Sprint cares so much about fraud prevention.
>> Why is it so terribly difficult to find out who called me?

> All US carriers except Cingular have the wrongheaded idea that when
> someone calls their customer, the caller has a right to privacy. Screw
> that -- you have no such right when I'm paying per minute for you to
> call me. If on a landline with a flat monthly fee, that's
> different. Not on a cell phone where I have to count airtime
> minutes. But again, Cingular is the only carrier in the industry with
> a clue regarding incoming call details.

Yeah, I think this is wrong too. Good to hear I'm not the only one ;)

I didn't know Cingular printed incoming calls on your statement. I'll
hafta check them out when my plan expires. However, I've had my fair
share of problems with SBC and AT&T in the past, so we'll see ...

Go to Next message: Robert Pierce: "Telecom Digest 800 Business Directory"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: 1A2 Help Requested"
May be in reply to: D. M. Hendricks: "SprintPCS Lousy Web Interface"