TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: SprintPCS Lousy Web Interface

Re: SprintPCS Lousy Web Interface

Steve Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Mon, 09 May 2005 16:10:44 -0700

D. M. Hendricks wrote:

> Yeah, I think this is wrong too. Good to hear I'm not the only one ;)

> I didn't know Cingular printed incoming calls on your statement. I'll
> hafta check them out when my plan expires. However, I've had my fair
> share of problems with SBC and AT&T in the past, so we'll see ...

I was corrected a while ago ... according to someone else, T-Mobile
does too. Everyone *should.* :)

--New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"

Go to Next message: Robert Bonomi: "Re: Who Gets to See the E-mail of the Deceased?"
Go to Previous message: Danielle Young: "3rd International Conference on Mobile Systems, Applications,"
May be in reply to: D. M. Hendricks: "SprintPCS Lousy Web Interface"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page