TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Spam and Scam: E-mail From PayPal and Ebay

Re: Spam and Scam: E-mail From PayPal and Ebay

Barry Margolin (barmar@alum.mit.edu)
Thu, 05 May 2005 08:54:04 -0400

shlichter1@aol.com <shlichter1@aol.com> wrote:

> Anyone get either or both of these e-mails?

> I know they were frauds right off since I have never used the address
> they were sent to for anything, except once last week to make a post
> here, that was before I fixed my newgroup client to munch my return
> address.

Uhh, where have you been? Phishing scams like this are now one of the
most prevalent forms of spam.

Barry Margolin, barmar@alum.mit.edu
Arlington, MA

Go to Next message: NOTvalid@surplus4actors.INFO: "Re: Spam and Scam: E-mail From PayPal and Ebay"
Go to Previous message: Mike Riddle: "Re: Collect Calls From Correctional Facilities"
May be in reply to: shlichter1@aol.com: "Spam and Scam: E-mail From PayPal and Ebay"