TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: SBC, Vonage Working on 911 Service Access Deal

Re: SBC, Vonage Working on 911 Service Access Deal

zcarenow@yahoo.com
24 Apr 2005 17:42:22 -0700

All I know is that I got an email from Vonage telling me to activate
the 911 by logging into their website and start the activation under
the "Features" section of site. I assume that now I just need to diall
911 and it should work.

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=internetNews&storyID=8259385