TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: New Spam Scam Exploits Pope's Death

Re: New Spam Scam Exploits Pope's Death

Paul Vader (pv+usenet@pobox.com)
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 22:46:14 -0000

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Well, all these complainers should
> read the advice given by our resident anti-spam expert, Robert Bonomi
> who would tell them (1) any real man would know how to get his
> computer to do his bidding if only they would get rid of the

Is there any way to plonk the moderator of a mailing list? Geez
Patrick, take a pill and stop bringing up people's names like that,
especially since they know more about the internet than you do. *

like corkscrews.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Sure there is a way to plonk the moder-
ator of a mailing list. Just ask any real man how to adjust your
computer to do what you want. I have an idea; put me on your Spam
Assassin black list for starters. Wave bye bye to Pat! PAT]

Go to Next message: Wesrock@aol.com: "Re: New Technology Poses 911 Peril VOIP Not Part of Emergency"
Go to Previous message: Steve Sobol: "Re: New Spam Scam Exploits Pope's Death"
May be in reply to: lisa_minter2001@yahoo.com: "New Spam Scam Exploits Pope's Death"