TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Does Your Computer Look Like This?

Re: Does Your Computer Look Like This?

Tony P. (kd1s@nospamplease.cox.reallynospam.net)
Sun, 3 Apr 2005 12:16:50 -0400

paul+usenet@w6yx.stanford.edu says:

> Patrick Townson <ptownson@cableone.net> wrote:

>> In 1954, the well-known Popular Electronics Magazine in connection
>> with the Rand Corporation put together an artist's conception of what
>> computers would look like in fifty years, in 2004. Look at it here.

>> http://www.mountainwings.com/past/5082.htm

> Wasn't this a FARK photoshop contest entry?

Yes it was. That's a DEC LA36 printing terminal if I'm not mistaken.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: So what does this have to do with
Terry Shiavo? PAT]

Go to Next message: Robert Bonomi: "Re: Classic Telephone Call on PC"
Go to Previous message: Dave Garland: "Re: Does Your Computer Look Like This?"
May be in reply to: Patrick Townson: "Does Your Computer Look Like This?"