TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Does Your Computer Look Like This?

Re: Does Your Computer Look Like This?

DevilsPGD (ihatespam@crazyhat.net)
Sun, 03 Apr 2005 21:38:32 -0600

In message <telecom24.142.15@telecom-digest.org>
bonomi@host122.r-bonomi.com (Robert Bonomi) wrote:

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: As I said in the last issue, it is very
> hard -- damn near impossible -- to pull the wool over you guy's eyes.
> Try as hard as I may. PAT]

Why would you want to?

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Well, I don't especially want to, but
it was April Fool's Day and I thought some laughs would have been fun.
Too bad my joke was ruined. :( PAT]

Go to Next message: SELLCOM Tech support: "Re: Sprint PCS Vision Added to Open Relay DataBase"
Go to Previous message: Tony P.: "Re: Blackboards vs. Whiteboards"
May be in reply to: Patrick Townson: "Does Your Computer Look Like This?"