TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Blackboards vs. Whiteboards

Re: Blackboards vs. Whiteboards

Barry Margolin (barmar@alum.mit.edu)
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 20:28:58 -0500

In article <telecom24.137.12@telecom-digest.org>, hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com
wrote:

> Seems to me there's nothing wrong with blackboards and nothing to be
> gained by whiteboards.

This web site mentions chalk dust as a common trigger of asthma attacks
in children:

http://kidshealth.org/kid/health_problems/allergy/asthma.html

A google search shows a number of other pages mentioning similar
connections.

Barry Margolin, barmar@alum.mit.edu
Arlington, MA

Go to Next message: T. Sean Weintz: "Re: Blackboards vs. Whiteboards"
Go to Previous message: DevilsPGD: "Re: Blackboards vs. Whiteboards"
May be in reply to: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Blackboards vs. Whiteboards"