TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: LNP Transfer From McLeodUSA to Vonage

LNP Transfer From McLeodUSA to Vonage

wondering (annulring@comcast.net)
29 Mar 2005 14:40:43 -0800

I am wondering is anyone has successfully ported their home number out of
McLeodUSA to Vonage. I have been trying for eight months. I am
beginning to believe it is impossible.

Go to Next message: T. Sean Weintz: "Re: Cell Phone Jammer For Sale MONIX MGB-1S"
Go to Previous message: zftcg@yahoo.com: "Verizon, Voicewing and Portability"
May be reply: Steve Sobol: "Re: LNP Transfer From McLeodUSA to Vonage"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page