TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Vonage Number Portability

Re: Vonage Number Portability

John Levine (johnl@iecc.com)
17 Mar 2005 20:59:01 -0000

> I put in our order, a week later, I get a note from ATT stating that
> they could not port my number, so I phone ATT. They tell me they
> cannot use number portability to transfer a number from Vonage, if I
> want to move my number to Callvantage, I'll need to port it back to
> SBC, then move it to ATT from SBC.

> Hmmm, now I've heard everything. Anyone know of a way around this BS ?

Try a different VoIP carrier. I ported my number from Vonage to Lingo
last month with no trouble at all.

Go to Next message: Randal Hayes: "Re: Vonage Number Portability"
Go to Previous message: Neal McLain: "Re: What Happened To Channel 1?"
May be in reply to: John Schmerold: "Vonage Number Portability"