TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: E-Mail Paranoia

Re: E-Mail Paranoia

Wesrock@aol.com
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:28:21 EST

In a message dated 3/16/05 3:56:05 PM Central Standard Time, Pat writes:

> I don't even have a Citibank account, and my PayPal account does not
> go through massis. PAT]

You don't have any credit cards? Citibank is the largest issuer of
credit cards in the country, including retail cards, gasoline credit
cards, and many others. However, they usually have a brand-specific
domain name, such as "www.searscard.com"

I don't have a PayPal account, but I get those messages two or three
times a week.

Wes Leatherock
wesrock@aol.com
wleathus@yahoo.com

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Of course I have a couple credit cards,
and a couple of debit cards, but they are all handled under their own
individual names, and not as Citibank, and they all have their own
web sites under their own names. PAT]

Go to Next message: Thomas A. Horsley: "Re: E-Mail Paranoia"
Go to Previous message: absolutemcv: "Sending Ringtones via a Web Service"
May be in reply to: Lisa Minter: "E-Mail Paranoia"