TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Toll-Free Number Pointed to Sprint PCS Handset

Toll-Free Number Pointed to Sprint PCS Handset

Eric Friedebach (friedebach@yahoo.com)
25 Feb 2005 08:16:06 -0800

I am looking at taking on an additional product line that has its own
toll-free number. What I would like to do for now is to add an
additional Sprint PCS handset to my account and point that existing
toll-free number to it.

I'm not sure which carrier the toll-free is now, but I will change it
to one of the two carriers I use for the other toll-free numbers I
have now, either TTI (Worldcom) or United Nortel, with a leaning to
United Nortel.

Does anybody see a problem with my idea?

Eric Friedebach
/No hockey!/

Go to Next message: Lisa Minter: "Expensive Anti-Piracyware Threatens Open Standard"
Go to Previous message: wflanagan5@comcast.net: "Advice on One Call in SS7 Versus Two Calls in VoIP"
May be reply: Gary Breuckman: "Re: Toll-Free Number Pointed to Sprint PCS Handset"
May be reply: Isaiah Beard: "Re: Toll-Free Number Pointed to Sprint PCS Handset"
May be reply: Steve Sobol: "Re: Toll-Free Number Pointed to Sprint PCS Handset"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page