TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Another Rejection Number (was Re: Detroit: America's Rejection)

Re: Another Rejection Number (was Re: Detroit: America's Rejection)

Ankur Shah (voipuser@withheld)
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 19:34:18 -0500

[Pat, please hide my email address from the post]

carl Moore (Civ,ARL/SLAD) wrote:

> The same idea has been mentioned in another Philadelphia source (KYW
> news-radio), and here is a web reference for as long as it is good:
> http://www2.kyw1060.com/news_story_detail.cfm?newsitemid=44085

> There is a Philadelphia number included there as well (215-618-1505).
> As for "all circuits busy", PERHAPS people are trying it out of
> curiosity. According to the story, there is indeed a rejection
> message if you get through. If you haven't read any of the news
> stories yet, try looking them up.

Here is the complete list of rejection hotline numbers available,
courtesy of rejectionhotline.com

http://tinyurl.com/6hozs

Go to Next message: lisa_minter2001@yahoo.com>: "New York Times to Buy About.com for $410 Million"
Go to Previous message: Dean: "Re: ADSL and SDSL?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page