TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Update interval for E911 Records

Re: Update interval for E911 Records

Isaiah Beard (sacredpoet@sacredpoet.com)
Mon, 07 Feb 2005 15:59:01 -0500

william_warren_notme@comcast.net wrote:

> I am sure the person must have a cell phone; my suggestion would be
> to use in case of an emergency. Forward his VOIP line to his cell
> phone. PAT]

I agree with Pat on this one. Wireless E-911 with location
identification is now starting to come online in quite a few areas,
increasing the chance that he would be better off using the cell phone
for 911 service. But in either case (VoIP OR cellular), it's still a
good idea to do your best to articulate your location to the dispatch
center to the best of your ability.

E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.

Go to Next message: Isaiah Beard: "Re: Satellite Radio Technology"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: AT&T Inventions Fueled Tech Boom, And Its Own Fall"
May be in reply to: william_warren_notme@comcast.net: "Update interval for E911 Records"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page