TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: PRI Splitting?

PRI Splitting?

Terry Dalton (terence_daltonNOSPAM@hotmail.com)
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 20:43:42 GMT

We have a PRI that we want to service 2 separate phone systems. I'm
trying to find a device under $1000 to take a PRI and split channels
it into two separate physical PRI links and plug it into two separate
phone systems (no the phone systems can't do this). The framing needs
to be NI2 or 5ESS. I know that you can't split it in the sense that
you can create 2 D channels but all I want to do is be able to use a
few channels of the PRI on one of the systems and the rest on the
other. Is this possible and if so does anyone know of a device that
will do it? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

TD

Go to Next message: Paul Coxwell: "British TV License (was America the Worst For Cell Rates and Plans)"
Go to Previous message: Danny Burstein: "NorVergence: More NYS Lease Settlements"
May be reply: Doug McIntyre: "Re: PRI Splitting?"
May be reply: Terry Dalton: "Re: PRI Splitting?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page