TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: 800 Number or 10-10

Re: 800 Number or 10-10

Matt (spammers@are.bad.com)
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 09:37:16 -0500

Exactly the question I ask. And my 800 provider at the moment is the
phone company ... of course their long distance is around 4 cents a minute
too! But yeah, we're looking at going with Level3 for VoIP termination
of 800 and long distance. Level3 is giving us a rate of between 1/2 a
cent -- 2 cents a minute, depending on where we call to/from.

Go to Next message: T. Sean Weintz: "Re: Phone Number? (200) 222 0000"
Go to Previous message: Joseph: "Re: iPod Shuffle = New Radio ?"
May be in reply to: Matt: "800 Number or 10-10"