TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Moved But Want to Keep Phone Number

Re: Moved But Want to Keep Phone Number

odahs@galaway.com
17 Jan 2005 00:16:27 -0800

> Switch carriers in Oregon with an Oregon dealer. It is *local* number
> portability.

That was my Plan B. I was hoping to spare myself the time and expense
of a trip if I could avoid it. Has anyone found a way around this?

Can I call up some dealers in Oregon, and switch carriers over the
phone, but have them send me a new phone and/or SIM card to a
California address? Would they go for this?

Go to Next message: DG: "Re: Drivers Try an Anti-Photo Finish"
Go to Previous message: Tony P.: "Re: Young Cell Users Rack Up Debt, One Dime Message at a Time"
May be in reply to: odahs@galaway.com: "Moved But Want to Keep Phone Number"