TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Jerry Springer - The Opera

Re: Jerry Springer - The Opera

Rob (rob51166@yahoo.com)
14 Jan 2005 13:33:38 -0800

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: They have Jerry Springer on television
> here each day; I think it is on the Fox station out of Tulsa (on our
> cable), at 1 PM each afternoon. It is, frankly, the most outrageous
> show I have ever seen, with the 'guests' punching each other around
> and cursing each other. PAT]

I know, we get it over here on several satellite TV channels, as well.
You just can't beat a good, quality TV show -- and Springer is simply
anything but one of those! If his show doesn't give American TV a bad
name then nothing does.

BTW, and please forgive me for asking this, but is it me or are most
of his 'guests' Southerners or Mid-Westerners? Oh, I'm also ashamed
to say that Springer's British by birth.

Rob

Go to Next message: Monty Solomon: "A Marriage of Convenience - DirecTV Interactive Services"
Go to Previous message: Tony P.: "Re: Level 3's VoIP Services Offer Critical E-911 Capability"
May be in reply to: Rob: "Jerry Springer - The Opera"