Greetings. Please have a look at the re-structured India Telecom News
(incorporating India Wireless News also). www.indiatelecomnews.com
We are also pleased to announce our new special package for
ADVERTORIAL (advertisement editorial/ sponsored story) - to
commensurate our third year anniversary, we are offering discounted
rates to publish advertorial (your story/press release/report) and
sponsor the newsletter.
Looking forward to your continued co-operation and patronage
* India Telecom News (www.indiatelecomnews.com) -- country's first and
only web-based weekly newspaper on telecom.
* ITN Newsletter -- India's largest circulated weekly newsletter with
highest international reach. (11,200 registered subscribers -- 95%
non-technical telecom professionals, executives and entrepreneurs. The
readership -- 48% inside India and 52% outside India)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 13:09:31 -0500 (EST)
From: Telecom dailyLead from USTA <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Alltel Buys Western Wireless
Organization: TELECOM Digest
X-Telecom-Digest: Volume 24, Issue 12, Message 5 of 14
Telecom dailyLead from USTA
NEWS OF THE DAY
* Alltel buys Western Wireless
BUSINESS & INDUSTRY WATCH
* Comcast set to announce major push into VoIP phone service
* Verizon Wireless announces 3G service
* Tandberg, Broadcom showcase cutting-edge video technology
* Telecom Crash Course -- The must-have book for telecom professionals
* Credit card companies warm up to "contactless payment"
* The top tech trends of 2005
REGULATORY & LEGISLATIVE
* February trial for WorldCom "holdouts"
Follow the link below to read quick summaries of these stories and others.