TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: India Telecom News/India Wireless News

India Telecom News/India Wireless News

info (info@indiatelecomnews.com)
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 03:35:02 +0000

Hi,

Greetings. Please have a look at the re-structured India Telecom News
(incorporating India Wireless News also). www.indiatelecomnews.com

We are also pleased to announce our new special package for
ADVERTORIAL (advertisement editorial/ sponsored story) - to
commensurate our third year anniversary, we are offering discounted
rates to publish advertorial (your story/press release/report) and
sponsor the newsletter.

Looking forward to your continued co-operation and patronage

Regards,

Krishna Kumar
Editorial Manager
info@indiatelecomnews.com

* India Telecom News (www.indiatelecomnews.com) -- country's first and
only web-based weekly newspaper on telecom.

* ITN Newsletter -- India's largest circulated weekly newsletter with
highest international reach. (11,200 registered subscribers -- 95%
non-technical telecom professionals, executives and entrepreneurs. The
readership -- 48% inside India and 52% outside India)