TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Long Distance From Next Door

Re: Long Distance From Next Door

Fred Atkinson (fatkinson@mishmash.com)
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 17:20:00 -0500

Thanks for the feedback. I shared the information with the neighbor.

The neighbor called and is having their number switched to a 345
number, which will make them a local call to Columbia. The number is
supposed to be changed effective tomorrow.

My father was previously on the 932 exchange, for those who asked.

This update to their service should resolve the issue.

I'd have suggested that they switch to Vonage, but they don't have a
PC or cablemodem.

Regards,

Fred Atkinson

Go to Next message: Wesrock@aol.com: "Re: Long Distance From Next Door"
Go to Previous message: cherold@gmail.com: "AT&T and CallVantage Put Me Through Hell"
May be in reply to: Fred Atkinson: "Long Distance From Next Door"