TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Silly Cell Phone "Ring Amplifier"

Re: Silly Cell Phone "Ring Amplifier"

Clark W. Griswold, Jr. (spamtrap100@comcast.net)
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 08:47:10 -0700

tom.horsley@att.net (Thomas A. Horsley) wrote:

> No one had a pointer to any cell phone ring amplifiers when I was
> looking for one a while back, so having time to kill over Christmas, I
> made my own. Find the tale of the insanity at:

> http://home.att.net/~Tom.Horsley/phonetale/phonetail.html

Wow. I'm impressed big time. I thought the days of home breadboarding
were long gone.

Go to Next message: Tony P.: "Re: Drill Bit Size"
Go to Previous message: Marcus Didius Falco: "Re: Such Carnage is Hard to Believe!"
May be in reply to: Thomas A. Horsley: "Silly Cell Phone "Ring Amplifier""
TELECOM Digest: Home Page