TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Silly Cell Phone "Ring Amplifier"

Silly Cell Phone "Ring Amplifier"

Thomas A. Horsley (tom.horsley@att.net)
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 22:37:43 GMT

No one had a pointer to any cell phone ring amplifiers when I was
looking for one a while back, so having time to kill over Christmas, I
made my own. Find the tale of the insanity at:

http://home.att.net/~Tom.Horsley/phonetale/phonetail.html

>>==>> The *Best* political site <URL:http://www.vote-smart.org/> >>==+
email: Tom.Horsley@worldnet.att.net icbm: Delray Beach, FL |
<URL:http://home.att.net/~Tom.Horsley> Free Software and Politics <<==+

Go to Next message: Ed Clarke: "Re: Can Someone PINGing Really Screw Your Network"
Go to Previous message: Lisa Minter: "Red Cross Tsunami Victims' Web Site Overwhelmed"
May be reply: Clark W. Griswold, Jr.: "Re: Silly Cell Phone "Ring Amplifier""
TELECOM Digest: Home Page