TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: www.area-code.us

Re: www.area-code.us

Linc Madison (lincmad@suespammers.org)
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 20:11:34 -0800

In article <telecom23.622.8@telecom-digest.org>, Mike Schoenberger
<MIKE@cemedia.com> wrote:

> Mark, Linc or Patrick,

> I was unable to find another contact email so I hope that you receive
> this and can forward my email to someone who can fix a link on this
> site.

> If you go to Codes -> Services -> Rocky Mountain Telco it goes to
> http://www.rockymnttel.com/.

> This is now a porn site for whatever reason!

The area-code.us site is an alias to areacode-info.com, which is John
Cropper & Eric Morson's site. The left-hand sidebar has human-readable
e-mail addresses for them. My guess would be Eric would be the best
individual to start with. The e-mail is his first initial last name at
areacode dash info dot com.

Linc Madison * San Francisco, California * lincmad@suespammers.org
<http://www.LincMad.com> * primary e-mail: Telecom at LincMad dot com
All U.S. and California anti-spam laws apply, incl. CA BPC 17538.45(c)
This text constitutes actual notice as required in BPC 17538.45(f)(3).
DO NOT SEND UNSOLICITED E-MAIL TO THIS ADDRESS. You have been warned.

Go to Next message: Lisa Minter: "Family, Friends Scan Internet for Tsunami Victims"
Go to Previous message: Brad Houser: "Re: Beware Sprint Phone Rebates"
May be in reply to: Mike Schoenberger: "www.area-code.us"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page