TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Cross Battery and Verizon

Cross Battery and Verizon

Joe Perkowski (nospamperkowski1@optonline.net)
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:01:52 GMT

Hey ppl,

Does anyone know what is "cross battery"? We put in a NBX 2 months
ago running fine. Now, we are getting static and crosstalk on some of
our incoming lines.

We have had a great deal of rain these past 2 weeks, and have had
previously problems with Verizon due to old copper in our area.

The Verizon guy is telling us "cross battery" is causing this?

What is "cross battery" if anyone knows...?

Thanks.

Joe

Go to Next message: Telecom dailyLead from USTA: "Sprint, Nextel Directors Approve Merger Plan"
Go to Previous message: Lisa Minter: "FCC to Vote on Wireless Access on Planes"
May be reply: LB@notmine.com: "Re: Cross Battery and Verizon"
May be reply: Gary Novosielski: "Re: Cross Battery and Verizon"
May be reply: William Warren: "Re: Cross Battery and Verizon"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page