TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Urban Legends Reference Pages: Politics (Celling Your Soul)

Re: Urban Legends Reference Pages: Politics (Celling Your Soul)

Steve Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 12:17:28 -0800

Tony P. wrote:

> In article <telecom23.594.8@telecom-digest.org>, dvanhorn@dvanhorn.org
> says:

>> One thing I've noticed lately, is a lot of telemarketing calls from
>> Quebec. Note that Canadian telemarketers are not bound by US law.

> I've noted the same thing. Is there some particular reason this occurs?

Because they aren't bound by US law ...

Go to Next message: DevilsPGD: "Re: Radar Detectors"
Go to Previous message: Barry Margolin: "Re: Is 'Transitional Fair Use' The Wave Of The Future?"
May be in reply to: Marcus Didius Falco: "Urban Legends Reference Pages: Politics (Celling Your Soul)"