TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Automatic Number Identification (ANI) Service

Re: Automatic Number Identification (ANI) Service

Steve Sobol (
Sat, 11 Dec 2004 09:47:03 -0800

Michael Quinn Michael wrote:

> When I called the number to see who it was, it was an automated "voice
> messaging center" (no further info was provided) which gives an option
> to be removed from their call list. If that option is selected, it
> reads back the number from which one is calling. Worked from home as
> well as inside an ISDN PABX at my office. Who knows how long it will
> be in service, so TD subcribers may wish to take advantage of while
> it's there.

Or you could be smart and not trust "remove" numbers. Internet & New Media Services,
Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / 888.480.4NET (4638) /

Go to Next message: Fred Goldstein: "Re: Question About ROLM PBX Telephones"
Go to Previous message: Tony P: "Re: Radar Detectors"
May be in reply to: Michael Quinn Michael: "Automatic Number Identification (ANI) Service"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page