TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: How to Call from A to B to C? Please Help

Re: How to Call from A to B to C? Please Help

Carl Navarro (cnavarro@wcnet.org)
Wed, 08 Dec 2004 10:14:06 GMT

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 00:13:22 GMT, M. Henri <marc_nospam@ldezign.com>
wrote:

> Hi,

> I'm currently working on a venture possibility in my small town that
> is an hour away from a major City.

> Placing call to that major city(town A) is a long distance from my
> town (town B). But a town in between (town C) is not a long distance
> for both ends.

> People would call from town A to town C and reach town B without any
> additional charge besides the monthly charge from the services of my
> own company.

> That software would have to accept 2 set of entry from the clients
> touch tone phone: first entry would be some unique client code and the
> second entry would be the 10 digits phone number to town B.

In the days of 5 cents per minute or less for long distance and VOIP,
have you tried www.packet8.net to see if the major city is listed for
service? $20/month with unlimited calling to the major city is a lot
less than any remote call forwarding solution ... if you have broadband
access.

Carl Navarro

Go to Next message: DevilsPGD: "Re: Lingo Voip Isn't Really Cheap"
Go to Previous message: Rick Merrill: "Re: Connecting VoIP Device to Home Wiring"
May be in reply to: M. Henri: "How to Call from A to B to C? Please Help"