TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Audix Later Delivery

Audix Later Delivery

Tom Niesen (tjniesen@hotmail.com)
30 Nov 2004 09:47:47 -0800

Hello,

I'm a part-time telecommunications administrator for a private
college. My job includes switch and audix administration. My problem
is this; For years we've had occasional complaints of late delivery of
Audix messages. Sometimes a few days late, sometimes a few hours. It's
hit and miss. On occasion, changing out the phone seems to fix the
problem, other times it's switching ports that works out. I have a
faculty member that is having an ongoing problem with late Audix
delivery and none of the above has solved his issue.

I did an archive search of the subject on Google but can't find too
much written about it. Any suggestions?

Tom Niesen

Go to Next message: Ned Protter: "Fuses on Telephone Pole"
Go to Previous message: Zanziba: "How Do I Put Games on my E398 Motorola?"
May be reply: Pete Romfh: "Re: Audix Later Delivery"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page