TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Dropping SBC For a VoIP Solution -- Vonage or Packet8 ??

Re: Dropping SBC For a VoIP Solution -- Vonage or Packet8 ??

John McHarry (mcharryj@bellsouth.net)
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 03:13:21 GMT

Ringo Langly wrote:

> I would've rather used Vonage, but like you Vonage isn't in my area
> yet. I'll post some reviews and notes about it when I get it. Also
> thanks for the firmware upgrade suggestion... does it have
> instructions on how to do this?

It is on the support section of their website. Quite easy to do.

Go to Next message: TELECOM Digest Editor: "Tis the Season"
Go to Previous message: John McHarry: "Re: Telecom Bill Will Position Pennsylvania as National Leader"
May be in reply to: Ringo Langly: "Dropping SBC For a VoIP Solution -- Vonage or Packet8 ??"