TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Sears and K-Mart

Re: Sears and K-Mart

NoSpamForMe (KeepYourSpam@not.here.net)
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:57:58 GMT

Lisa Hancock <hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com> wrote in message

> Verizon (Bell of PA) has a large suburban building just like you
> describe. Indeed, it once held a business office. So it's reasonable
> to ask why it isn't open to public walk-ins.

> I don't know their reasonings, but my guess is as follows:

> 1) Security: (...snip...)
> 2) Consistency: (...snip...)
> 3) Cost: (....snip...)

4) Liability? It's got to be cheaper insurance-wise & risk management-wise
to prohibit public access.
Makes sense to me, anyhow.

Go to Next message: DevilsPGD: "Re: Anyone Having any Luck With Google Ads?"
Go to Previous message: Steve Sobol: "Re: Sears and K-Mart"
May be in reply to: Lisa Hancock: "Sears and K-Mart"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page