TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: The Complete Communicator

Re: The Complete Communicator

Marcus Didius Falco (marcus_d_falco@yahoo.com)
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 18:01:59 -0500

At 05:36 PM 11/19/04, ama3@aol.com (A M Andrews) wrote about
The Complete Communicator:

> Looking for an answering/fax package for Win98 that is as good as the
> proprietary Complete Communicator was [for Win3.1]. "Was" because it
> seems to have disappeared -- and required its own modem. Everything
> was excellent: voices, defaults, setup ... Tried downloads/trial
> versions of others and setup is dreadful/non-intuitive, or worse,
> freezes system; usual response from help is "modem problem". Looking
> for basic telephone answering management package!

For a fax package I used to use Norton's Winfax Pro. Nowadays I've
pretty much stopped using faxes, so I didn't re-install it when I went
to Win98SE.

Direct replies are unlikely to be read.
To reply use the address below:
falco_marcus_didius <at> yahoo.co.uk

Go to Next message: Robert Bonomi: "Re: The Complete Communicator"
Go to Previous message: Robert Bonomi: "Re: Movie Studios to Sue Internet File Traders"
May be in reply to: A M Andrews: "The Complete Communicator"