TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Looking For VOIP Provider That Can Do Business With Government

Re: Looking For VOIP Provider That Can Do Business With Government

T. Sean Weintz (strap@hanh-ct.org)
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 18:25:54 -0500

T. Sean Weintz wrote:

> Problem is it would NOT be high volume. Just 2-3 lines. What I plan on
> doing is hanging them off our PBX and having it route only the long
> distance calls over the VOIP lines.

> Have spoken to the Billing Dept at Vonage and they actually sounded
> annoyed at me for even asking.

Never mind. Thanks to all who replied -- turns out someone in our
purchasing dept didn't know what they were talking about, and we DO
pay federal excise tax.

Go to Next message: John Levine: "Re: Looking For VOIP Provider That Can Do Business With Government"
Go to Previous message: Monty Solomon: "Lexmark Accused of Installing Spyware"
May be in reply to: T. Sean Weintz: "Looking For VOIP Provider That Can Do Business With Government"