TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Employment Opportunity: Do You Know a Telco Maintenance Expert?

Re: Employment Opportunity: Do You Know a Telco Maintenance Expert?

Wesrock@aol.com
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 11:00:03 EST

In a message dated Thu, 18 Nov 2004 04:33:08 EST,
HotJobs@MicroSurvivor.com writes:

> On behalf of my client, I am looking for Technology Experts in the
> area of "outside plant telecommunications", with respect to aerial or
> buried cable comprising copper wire, coax or fiber optics, that are
> interested in serving as an "Expert Witnesses" for a prestigious
> litigation case to possibly set precedence for the industry.

While we usually don't quibble about spelling errors, I would be
concerned about seeking work with a lawyer who cannot distinguish
between "precedents" and "precedence." That's more than just a
spelling error.

Wes Leatherock
wesrock@aol.com
wleathus@yahoo.com

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: At least he did not spell it 'president'
as in Presedence Bush. PAT]

Go to Next message: dold@XReXXWhatX.usenet.us.com: "Re: What Wal-Mart Knows About Customers' Habits"
Go to Previous message: Salvatore Petrarca: "Mystery Phone Number Revisited"
May be in reply to: HotJobs@MicroSurvivor.com: "Employment Opportunity: Do You Know a Telco Maintenance Expert?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page