TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Vonage Tech Support Dead?

Re: Vonage Tech Support Dead?

DevilsPGD (devilspgd@crazyhat.net)
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 17:05:44 -0700

In message <telecom23.550.14@telecom-digest.org>
no_email_address@hotmail.com (Sara Garland) wrote:

> I got an automated ticket # by email immediately, but no human yet.

Let me know if you get a human ...

I know what "Cheese" is, and I know what "Whiz" is...

Go to Next message: DevilsPGD: "Re: Satellite Receiver Calling Out Over VOIP?"
Go to Previous message: Scott Dorsey: "Re: Wired News: American Passports to Get Chipped"
May be in reply to: DevilsPGD: "Vonage Tech Support Dead?"