TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Home Phone Link in India

Home Phone Link in India

Jackie (jgoen123@hotmail.com)
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 02:54:28 GMT

Hi,

Try Talk Is Cheap Inc. at www.talkischeapinc.net.

You can get unlimited free Internet phone calls worldwide if you and
the other person you're talking to are subscribers of the service.

If only one of you is a subscriber then you would pay the low
international rates. I live in the USA and my relatives live in
Europe and I talk to them for free. I have the service for a few
months now and I am very happy with it.

Jackie

> "NewPhoneUser" <desikkan@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Hi,

> Can anyone post the various options I have if I want to take a phone
> connection in Delhi, India. I know there are a lot of players now in
> the market. Can anyone reply on the options available for Fixed Line,
> WLL and Wireless.

> As a home user, I would be interested in having a clear voice
> communication link and an internet connection for casual web browsing.
> Of course, it would be great if I get an idea on the cost of each
> option.

> Thanks.

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Do you still have to wait for months
> and years to get new landline phone service in India? It used to take
> just *forever* to get new service established in some of those
> countries. How is it now? PAT]

Go to Next message: Jackie: "Re: Long Distance Service in California"
Go to Previous message: Danny Burstein: "Cable Internet, was: Internet Without Landline?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page