TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Last Laugh! Our Weekend Auto Trip

Last Laugh! Our Weekend Auto Trip

Patrick Townson (ptownson@telecom-digest.org)
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 17:14:16 -0600

Over this Halloweeen holiday weekend, I took a ride with some friends
through the countryside, and made a little movie for you to see.

I thought you might like to see it, and just in time for Halloween and
last night's blood red full moon eclipse. Be sure and have your
speakers turned up when you play the movie, you don't want to miss
any of it.

Watch it and about halfway through, as the car emerges from the clump
of trees, look and you will see something interesting, Be sure to have
your sound turned up, since the people are speaking sort of quietly.

Here is the link to the movie: Just click it and it should open up.
It's about 4M so it's not huge, but might take a few seconds on a
really slow dial up connection. When it starts, watch it and listen
very closely.

http://63.78.183.81/temp/j/Classic_Auto_1.mpeg

Oh, and happy Halloween to all of you. I assume you *did* get your
clocks set back an hour sometime last night or today.

PAT

Go to Next message: Angus TeleManagement: "Telecom Update (Canada) #455, November 1, 2004"
Go to Previous message: John Levine: "Re: Home Phones Face Uncertain Future"
May be reply: Tim@Backhome.org: "Re: Last Laugh! Our Weekend Auto Trip"
May be reply: Kenneth P. Stox: "Re: Last Laugh! Our Weekend Auto Trip"
May be reply: Fritz Whittington: "Re: Last Laugh! Our Weekend Auto Trip"
May be reply: The Wondrous One: "Re: Last Laugh! Our Weekend Auto Trip"
May be reply: Fritz Whittington: "Re: Last Laugh! Our Weekend Auto Trip"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page