TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: New Electronic Check Law Sinks 'Float'

Re: New Electronic Check Law Sinks 'Float'

DevilsPGD (devilspgd@crazyhat.net)
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 12:43:57 -0700

Rick Merrill wrote:

> IF these images were accessed it would give criminals access to an
> image of the customer's signature. Said criminal could then use a
> laser printer with 640 dpi resolution to print checks that would be
> indistinguishable from the photo check after a 240 dpi Scan!?

I'm curious, is there a requirement that the bank which accepted the
cheque store it for any period of time?

Hey, it's the female man.
-- Bart Simpson

Go to Next message: Steve Sobol: "Re: New Electronic Check Law Sinks 'Float'"
Go to Previous message: Gary Breuckman: "Re: Cybersquatter Update"
May be in reply to: Lisa Minter: "New Electronic Check Law Sinks 'Float'"