TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Is There a PBX Like This? Urgent!!!

Is There a PBX Like This? Urgent!!!

Vish (visniranjan@hotmail.com)
28 Oct 2004 07:49:19 -0700

Hi folks,

I have two incoming lines that need to be transferred to one of
several remote numbers depending on extension or names directory (for
a virtual office). Is there a SOHO PBX with the following specs?

1. Can be configured locally like a hub or switch is configured ie. by
launching a browser. For my Belkin ethernet hub I enter 192.168.2.1 on
my browser and it helps me configure my hub. Any PBX that can be
configured similarly?

2. Can be configured remotely (via VPN) over the internet

3. PBX should not need a dedicated PC ie. should work independent of a
PC (except for inital configuration).

Thanks in anticipation,

Vish

Go to Next message: Vish: "Linux Asterisk embedded PBX, HELP!!"
Go to Previous message: Lisa Minter: "Voice Over Internet Revolution Will Be Big but Quiet"
May be reply: T. Sean Weintz: "Re: Is There a PBX Like This? Urgent!!!"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page