TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Verizon California Terminates ISDN, FX, Other Services

Verizon California Terminates ISDN, FX, Other Services

Jeff Sutter (lurkeroo@yahoo.com)
26 Oct 2004 13:05:51 -0700

In my Verizon bill, there was a tiny insert, advising me that a number
of services would be "grandfathered", including some I've never heard
of, nor have the people at the Verizon (GTE) office.

They include (abbreviated list -- several custom calling bundles
omitted)

Digital ISDN Single Line Service
Verizon Dial Datalink Service
Foreign Exchange Service - Primary Service Residence

and "InContact".

GTE always made it extremely difficult to obtain residential or
business FX or ISDN services, and their billing of said services was
often fraught with gross errors (some in the customer's favor). It is
unfortunate that their obfuscation and pricing policies will now
result in justifying the end of useful technologies.

Go to Next message: Jabriol: "DT003 Questions"
Go to Previous message: Angela Epstein: "Re: InfiniCall Adds Brazil to Its Unlimited VoIP Calling Plan"
May be reply: Tim@Backhome.org: "Re: Verizon California Terminates ISDN, FX, Other Services"
May be reply: Isaiah Beard: "Re: Verizon California Terminates ISDN, FX, Other Services"
May be reply: Justin Time: "Re: Verizon California Terminates ISDN, FX, Other Services"
May be reply: Isaiah Beard: "Re: Verizon California Terminates ISDN, FX, Other Services"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page