TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: What Happened to Channel 1?

Re: What Happened to Channel 1?

Michael Muderick (michael.muderick@verizon.net)
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 20:32:46 -0400

Channel 1 did appear on some early tv's. I have an RCA TK-630
Eyewitness television that has Channel 1. I think it was given back
to government. mm

Go to Next message: Marcus Didius Falco: "Re: Verizon Taking Lessons From Hooterville Telephone Company"
Go to Previous message: Phil Stripling: "Re: What Happened to Channel 1?"
May be in reply to: Andrea: "What Happened to Channel 1?"