TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Where Did This Call Come From?

Re: Where Did This Call Come From?

ranck@vt.edu
13 Jul 2007 15:25:08 +0000

Mr. Land <graftonfot@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I received a cellphone voicemail from someone (I think in Europe) in a
> language I can't identify.

> Anything I can find on the Web seems to indicate that the leading "34"
> implies the call came from Spain, but the language is definitely not
> Spanish.

The only thing I can think of is the language might be Basque. That
is a region of Spain with its own culture and language that is not
related to any other known language.

Bill Ranck
Blacksburg, Va.

Go to Next message: Juan Monico: "Re: Where Did This Call Come From?"
Go to Previous message: Colin: "Re: Where Did This Call Come From?"
May be in reply to: Mr. Land: "Where Did This Call Come From?"