TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Where Did This Call Come From?

Re: Where Did This Call Come From?

mc (look@www.ai.uga.edu.for.address)
13 Jul 2007 00:15:27 -0400

> Anything I can find on the Web seems to indicate that the leading "34"
> implies the call came from Spain, but the language is definitely not
> Spanish.

Does it sound related to Spanish? If so, consider Catalan.

Does it sound completely unintelligible even to a person who knows a lot of
languages? If so, maybe it's Basque.

Go to Next message: Colin: "Re: Where Did This Call Come From?"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Enrico Fermi and the First Atomic Bomb Test Explosion"
May be in reply to: Mr. Land: "Where Did This Call Come From?"