TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Need Power Connector for Millenium Payphone

Need Power Connector for Millenium Payphone

Dave Hunter (dhunter@isn.net)
Sun, 17 Jun 2007 11:11:38 GMT

Im looking for a power connector for a Nortel/Quortech Millenium
payphone in the museum's collection so that it can be shown with its
display lighted on display. I realize that it won't be able to be used
for calls ...

The needed connector is the one which +/- 24 volts is connected to,
and also ring and tip and which then plugs into the the NT5U01 BR rear
terminal board assembly. I believe the part number for the missing
connector is CPD13S04P2.

I realize I could solder the connections directly to the board if
absolutely necessary, but would prefer not to go that route if the
correct connector can be found.

Thanks,

Dave
Telephone Museum of P.E.I.

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: ""All the President's Men" (still more movie phone trivial)"
Go to Previous message: Louise Nordstrom, AP: "Swedes Revolt Against Online Snooping"
May be reply: T: "Re: Need Power Connector for Millenium Payphone"
May be reply: Dave Hunter: "Re: Need Power Connector for Millenium Payphone"
May be reply: T: "Re: Need Power Connector for Millenium Payphone"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page