June 4, 2007
NEWS OF THE DAY
* Apple announces iPhone release date
BUSINESS & INDUSTRY WATCH
* Verizon files suit against suspected "spammer"
* Deutsche Telekom narrows search for T-Systems partners
* Motorola CEO: Company will rebound with multimedia handsets
* AT&T offers bundled services in San Diego County
* Unwired launching prepaid wireless broadband
* Verizon to take on Cox in Rhode Island
* Secure Your Optical Network FoundationTuesday, June 5, 1 p.m. (ET)
* Incoming AT&T chief sees possibilities in overseas buys
* TV over phone lines: How does it compare?
* AT&T offers smallest QWERTY BlackBerry
* Windstream to buy CT Communications
* VeriSign signs up new leadership
* Ericsson lands 5-year field-maintenance contract
* Analysis: Position FMC as complement to broadband, mobile services
* NXP announces home-Wi-Fi module for HDTV
* Opinion: Heavy lifting ahead for IPTV
REGULATORY & LEGISLATIVE
* Ofcom OKs doubling power output of broadband-wireless base stations
* New feature: dailyLead at work, home and on the road
Follow the link below to read quick summaries of these stories and others.